Heya

Karous

Hey there, just a new person dropping by. I've been spending some time on Ace forums, but it's nice to see a dedicated Aro forum

I'm Alice, a 21 year old lingustics student, and an Aromantic Bisexual. I've been exploring and trying to get some community ties going, rather than just being a lonely loner. 

A bit about myself: I speak many languages and am studying to be both a translator and an English teacher. I'm a huge nerd, and really into the Dreamcast and especially into shoot-em-ups/shmups. I own the dreamcast as well as the sega saturn (an amazing shooter console) and the genesis, as well as an Xbox, PS2, Nintendo 64, Wii, and a Turbografx-16 plug in emulator that I built myself. I sort of have a fixation with Shoot-em-ups, so if you get me going, I can talk about them for hours.

I'm something of a writer, but I'd wager I'm not very good. I draw too, but I'm even worse at that.

In any case, I'm happy to make my arrival and look forward to my time here.

Welcome! ようこそ!

I'm not good enough to be a linguisitics student but language is a pet topic for me too. I'm a native English speaker but I've been trying to learn Japanese for a few months now.

I hope you find what you're looking for here - it's always nice to have more allosexual aros around here.

Archived