Aro/Aven App Android/IOS

RASHAAN

I was thinking like why you guys don't make an app so I can save it to the screen and the website could even merge with the app but the app having a unique look and features 

12 minutes ago, RASHAAN said:

but the app having a unique look and features 

What sort of features would you actually want? Quoting is a little touchy but otherwise the website works perfectly on mobile already in my experience.

5 minutes ago, Momo said:

What sort of features would you actually want? Quoting is a little touchy but otherwise the website works perfectly on mobile already in my experience.

I agree the site is awesome.. but just in app form, I don't have to go to the web.. just turn the phone on and the bow and arrow is on the screen with the red dot of notifications and sh-t...and where I can buy aro merch from

You'd get like one red dot per day

I do agree though that the mobile browser is basically the best it can be. Also there's the money and time issue to make that happen. As is, the Arocalypse servers aren't super busy either so very very few would actually take advantage of it

On a lighter note, while it's not here, I'd definitely say give etsy a try. There are a lot of handmade pride items there. (and some sellers are willing to add something like aro in to a product line if they dont have it yet.

22 minutes ago, Arocalypse said:

There are a lot of handmade pride items there. (and some sellers are willing to add something like aro in to a product line if they dont have it yet.

I've also seen many advertising custom colourations as well if they don't offer exactly what you're looking for already.

I should've cleared up what I meant.. I meant to just have an app to use instead of the website because they already have pointless apps that barely anyone uses.. but I figured the forum idea is kind of 03' but I don't mind 

Carry on mate I love you anyway 

Archived