I'd rather ... than get Married

SamwiseLovesLife

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bobertsonsinclair said:

I'd rather proceed to live in isolation for the remainder of my life within a library than get married.

I would agree with you unless the library you mean is The Library infested with Vashta Nerada from the Doctor Who episodes Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.

I would let a Greek gypsy woman organise my wedding rather than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas. 

I would rather watch every Nicholas Cage movie there is than get married though. ......I would watch all those movies in slow motion than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas.....

• Confused 1

On 06/11/2017 at 2:19 PM, Zorcodtoa said:

I would rather return to AVEN than get married....

....probably.

I feel this.. talk about identity policing

On 07/11/2017 at 5:14 AM, Apathetic Echidna said:

I would agree with you unless the library you mean is The Library infested with Vashta Nerada from the Doctor Who episodes Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.

I would let a Greek gypsy woman organise my wedding rather than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas. 

I would rather watch every Nicholas Cage movie there is than get married though. ......I would watch all those movies in slow motion than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas.....

Wow man.. too far D:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 12:51 AM, ladyasym said:

I would rather hike a long trail and live in the dirt for 6+ months than get married. 

If I prepared for that, I might actually enjoy such an ordeal. It's a thing people do for fun. I could go walk the Appalachian (pronounced APP-uh-LATCH-un)  trail, looking at birds and salamanders the whole way. That would be awesome. Maybe not the dirt part though. Eh. There's clean streams and rivers up there, so washing is easy.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, James White said:

If I prepared for that, I might actually enjoy such an ordeal. It's a thing people do for fun. I could go walk the Appalachian (pronounced APP-uh-LATCH-un)  trail, looking at birds and salamanders the whole way. That would be awesome. Maybe not the dirt part though. Eh. There's clean streams and rivers up there, so washing is easy.

It's all good, I know about the Appalachian Trail. ;)

And no way dude! Leave no trace - unless you straight up just go swimming, washing in water sources just contaminates the water for others. There's showers in towns though. I'm hoping to hike the PCT in a couple years actually. :)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, James White said:

I meant washing dishes LOL

OH I SEE

Hahahaha. It's still not good to wash things directly in water sources, but yes, there's plenty of water to do such things. Personally, I'm a fan of the dirting-bowl method, where you rub dirt and pine needles in your dish to get all the stickiness/food remnants out, burn the dirt, and rinse the bowl. It works really well and I did that all summer, but I am canoe-trippertrash...

On that note... 

I would rather drink fish-egg water treated with bleach than get married. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ladyasym said:

fish-egg water treated with bleach

eww. what even is that? I have no idea and it still sounds super gross. 

You are all lucky to have so much water around that doesn't come out of a tap.

I would rather swim with seals than get married. Seals are cute so it would be fun, but around here seal colonies come with big sharks

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, James White said:

I would rather spend an hour in a bathtub full of spiders than get married.

As long as I am given a gas mask, and it's a one-time thing.

I honestly feel as if i would rather get married. Spiders suck ass and cause panic attacks for me so... xD

I would rather participate in a Saw-like competition than get married 

• 4 weeks later...