SamwiseLovesLife

I'd rather ... than get Married

@Ace of Amethysts looks like you're accomplishing that goal pretty well

I'd rather take a shower in cold, mushy, canned tomato sauce every day than get married.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I would rather return to AVEN than get married....

....probably.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bobertsonsinclair said:

I'd rather proceed to live in isolation for the remainder of my life within a library than get married.

I would agree with you unless the library you mean is The Library infested with Vashta Nerada from the Doctor Who episodes Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.

I would let a Greek gypsy woman organise my wedding rather than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas. 

I would rather watch every Nicholas Cage movie there is than get married though. ......I would watch all those movies in slow motion than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas.....

• Confused 1

I'd rather own tarantulas than get married. Oh wait! I already do darn that probably doesn't count then huh lol

I'd rather wait for a video game to be downloaded through my shit internet speeds (Our internet speed in general here is shit, but Zema's is great :P  ) than get married.

On 06/11/2017 at 2:19 PM, Zorcodtoa said:

I would rather return to AVEN than get married....

....probably.

I feel this.. talk about identity policing

On 07/11/2017 at 5:14 AM, Apathetic Echidna said:

I would agree with you unless the library you mean is The Library infested with Vashta Nerada from the Doctor Who episodes Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.

I would let a Greek gypsy woman organise my wedding rather than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas. 

I would rather watch every Nicholas Cage movie there is than get married though. ......I would watch all those movies in slow motion than be eaten by microscopic shadow piranhas.....

Wow man.. too far D:

• Like 1