Hey buddy!

-_-

Greetings, members of this community. I am Sinseriously, an Aromantic, and possibly Asexual. I've come to terms that I don't necessarily want what other "normal" people yearn in a relationship. I do most other mundane things in life as well. I preferably like to read, a cup of tea along with it. I draw, in what little free time I have, and I write on the side.

I figured out that I was Aromantic when I realized that I've never had any feelings of attraction towards anyone. Yes, there were some charmers, and they were all very sweet, but I never had the desire to be in a full-time relationship with any of them. All my friends have helped me understand what I was because they're all related to the LGBTQ+ community. My best friend dabbles around with others of the same sex, and opposite. They were very open about their sexuality to me, and they told me that I was attractive to them. We tried it out, and it didn't work. They said that it was okay.

What made me lament was that I didn't feel bad because I didn't hold any sexual or romantic attraction to them when they did for me. I knew that I hurt them, but that didn't really affect me because they already knew what they were getting into when they confessed their feelings for me. Now, I just accept that I don't really feel attraction for personality, gender, appearance, etc.

(Please don't think me rude when I don't respond to your comments, I am just a very callous person who doesn't have time to reply)

56 minutes ago, Sinseriously said:

Yes, there were some charmers, and they were all very sweet, but I never had the desire to be in a full-time relationship with any of them.

I relate to this so hard

57 minutes ago, Sinseriously said:

They were very open about their sexuality to me, and they told me that I was attractive to them. We tried it out, and it didn't work. They said that it was okay.

This is really nice

Also, hi :D

Archived