Dreams

DannyFenton123

What's the wackiest dream you've ever had?

i had a really weird dream after watching the Martian, where I got stuck on the moon. I somehow managed to get away, but instead of going back I went to Mars. Then I went to Mars moon and lived put the rest of my days in a friendly alien society xD

• Like 3

I cannot think of just one wacky dream. Most of them are pretty crazy or at least confusing. I have heaps of long, detailed explanations I've written on my phone of my dreams. I like to read them months and years later. It's... interesting. Maybe I'll find a good one and share some time. For now, I have nothing but this babbling to contribute.

• Like 3

I recently had one where all the streets were made of ice, churches had no roofs, people were playing weird instruments that I've never seen before and a lot of other really weird details, but the funniest thing were the spiders... Everyone was obsessed with spiders, they were the most adorable pet anyone could think of and everyone owned a pet spider. I had one myself and I loved it so much in my dream that when I woke up I was quite disappointed that it wasn't real... I'm usually really not a fan of spiders and usually I wouldn't like dreaming about them, but that was funny xD

• Like 2

I have a couple that i can remember which are pretty wacky.

In one of them the moon was destroyed for some unknown reason. But for some reason everyone knew that it was going to happen, and instead of panicking, everyone was just really bummed out that the moon was gone. Sort of like, "aww i miss the moon" sort of thing.

This next one is definitely the strangest dream i've ever had. So we were playing soccer for some reason, and then there was an alien. And then for some reason we spliced the genes of it and another creature to make like the perfect being or something. It looked sort of like a brain with legs that made it look similar to a spider, and it was about human size. Anyway, it lived with us for a while, but then it decided it would take over the world. So it produced 20 offspring asexually (totally no correlation with the fact that i'm asexual) and they all ran away and hid. After realising what was happening, we subsequently bashed the creature to death. But we weren't done yet, we still had to hunt for it's 20 offspring, and they looked almost identical to spiders because they were the same size. But they had one key difference, they only had 6 legs. So we find the first one and try to crush it to death, but that didn't work it was still alive. So then, dream logic, we had blowtorches and we torched it to death. And that killed it. The rest of the dream was just us hunting the rest of the creatures offspring.

• Like 2

I always dream in third person, and I'm not normally in my dreams. The weirdest one involved people whose skin was purple and the ground was gemstone and there were floating rivers of blood and gravity wasn't working right at all, then there were some earthquakes that ended up inverting everything? Then the color theme change from cool colors to warm and their skin was orange and there was a lot of yellow and yellow-green and they went on a journey through retextured Civ V hexagons.

• Like 2

The weirdest dream was probably a fairly recent where I was Peggy Carter and me and Captain America went through the monolith portal thing and then we just kinda hung out. Don't think I've ever had a dream where I wasn't myself, it felt incredibly odd.

I put this in some forum in Aven about dreams too

Ok so it used to be a terrifying nightmare for me as a child but now its kind of comforting, it's a reccuring dream where I'm in this huge pure white limbo thing. There are pillars surrounding me some distance away, hard to judge perspective but they are impossibly tall, and taper to a point at either end. Balanced on top of these are miss-shapen planets, like huge, full size, potato shaped planets perfectly balanced on these massive pillars. Theres usually like between 6 and 10 pillars, it changes from time to time. And either I'm walking between them, they're so far away still or a very zoomed out 3rd person sort of view? Like i have a sense of my body's scale, but its so small iI can't see it, and theres this patch of pillars in pure white limbo. Also they only cast a shadow on the other pillars/planets, the whiteness is always white. Anyway yeah thats it, very abstract and used to be scary af, but now its really nice

• Like 1

When I was a kid, I had a dream that my friend (who was sleeping over at my house that night) and I were kidnapped by JK Rowling.  She had this whole international operation going on where she was kidnapping kids and sending out ransom notes to their families.  You know, the old-school kind made from letters clipped from magazines.  The whole set-up was like an old caper movie from the 1950s--money exchanged in brown paper bags by people in trenchcoats sitting on park benches and whatnot.  

That's probably the most entertaining dream I've ever had. :D

• Like 3

Well there's this well of self pity:

Sunday 1st November 2015 (the night after Halloween)
A dream that seemed to last for very long which began with an old bus in a small park with people in it who I recognise. It was then followed by me going to school and having visions during frequent losses of consciousness and physic abilities whilst being strangely drawn to certain rooms. Then I was back at the bus but instead of walking, I took a magical train through an animated CGI rainbow world and when I got to school, it took a while to realise it was 6:30 in the evening, to which a caretaker told me I was going through grief, which I was. I know it continued after that but I can't remember any more.

There was a party to which I wasn't invited and it seemed to play off of that, grief must be an emotion or mindset leaving me forever and psychic abilities maybe are a quest for something but I don't know what.

Here's a recurring dream I would get when I was aged 11 & 12:

I'm going into the canteen to buy food but take 15 minutes to choose, time flies by as I look around and suddenly I'm all alone choosing food. In some occurrences groups of people rush past me but I don't move forward and the eating area is deserted when I get there. Also, it may become night time towards the end.

I had this recurring dream about flying. Being a kite like flying thing, gliding over a pine forest on a mountain and getting scratches on my belly because I couldn't really control the flight pattern. The air was very dry and dusty, and it felt like some sort of strange extreme sport. Also, I did not have any wings or equipment to fly, I just had to spread my arms. It was weirdly enjoyable.

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting old threads!!!!

I don't remember my dreams most of the time. The most recent one I remember is I was trying to cook and I was making a dough, bread or pasta or something, but the flour wouldn't mix! it just stayed dry and powdery like that magic dry sand. I got more and more frustrated then everything caught fire. O.o

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a dream where I accidentally left a piece of silverware on a plate of food I was going to reheat, and I ended up turning my microwave on with silverware inside it. Dream-me was a little bit confused when the microwave didn't explode but I really didn't question it since I was, you know, dreaming.

The context for this is someone told me once that if I leave metal silverware in the microwave, it'll set the microwave on fire when the rays reflect off the silverware. I've never wanted to confirm this for myself, so I never put silverware in the microwave.

The dreams that I remember are all pretty weird... too bad I forget about most of them before I wake up.

• 1 month later...

As a kid I had a dream that a was made of paper. I was just a flat outline of myself, like a paper doll. Then mom wanted to cut my hair. She showed me how she planned to cut straight across to make sure my hair looked perfect. Me: "You can't do it like that, mom. If you cut straight across my hair, you would also be cutting off my head! See, I'm just a paper shape, so it's all one pice." Mom: "No, no, I'll be careful! I'll just cut straight across like this." *Motioning to show how she'll do it.* Me: "Nooo! Mom, that would still be cutting my head off! I'm made of paper!" Mom: "But I'll be careful!" Me: "It doesn't matter if you're careful! If you do it like that, you'd be cutting my head off! I'M MADE OF PAPER!" XD

• Like 1